11/29 is not just a Happy Thanksgiving (the day after, anwyas) for those of you in the USA, but also marks exactly 101 days before you will embark on the cruise with us from Miami to celebrate our union.
REMEMBER to plan your flight to arrive one night before (unless you're driving from 2 or less hours away!), as per the Hotel and Air page.
*** THIS update is a brief summary of email sent out 11/29, T -101 days.***
1. 101 Days till the wedding cruise embarks
2. BOOK YOUR HOTEL NOW if you havent, see links on the Hotel page on this official site.
3. BOOK YOUR AIRFARE NOW - prices are really cheap.
NOTE - REMEMBER TO ADD 1 DAY BEFORE SAILING - this is a tip that is everywhere, you want to ARRIVE in Miami or Fort Lauderdale airport on Sunday 8th of March 2020, NOT Monday. You will spend one night in the area then board the ship the following day. DO NOT try to arrive same day as there is a great risk of missing the ship (see the Air / Hotel tab that greatly explains this).
4. Wedding Day Attire & Dress. (see the Attire page on this site).
5. Cruise payments are being taken next week, 12/2 - 12/10... please make sure we have your latest information as it is critical payment be made timely and as early as possible to avoid the cruise line taking away all the perks and the pricing protection (meaning the beverage package and discounts!).
6. If you are on a list to get an upgrade or are one of the two families to ask for a cancelation, you requests will be processed closer to 12/10, but may be sooner. you will be emailed individually.